Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Annelise is founded!

Last Christmas break I was back at my parents house and needed something to preoccupy my time in the country away from the city. I was looking around on the Internet and came across a photo of Mary-Kate Olsen wearing a beautiful peacock feather headband that went across her forehead and through her wavy hair. I instantly fell in love with it and was going to do anything to find one for myself! My epic adventure through every website imaginable ended without a peacock headband, so I decided to make one for myself. The peacock feather headband was the first headband I made and I continue to wear it all the time. After that headband I could not stop, I went mad making headbands, I made so many headbands there weren't enough days to wear them! I began showing my headbands to friends and giving them away for gifts; everyone I showed them to loved them.

The headband in the picture is Annelise Hand made feather millinery

The peacock feather headband was the inspiration for Annelise Hand made feather millinery. Annelise specializes in quality hand-made headbands, barrettes and earrings featuring different styles of feathers.

No comments: